Saturday, September 11, 2010

OPI Go On Green!

I was perusing the OPI colours at David Jones a while back when I spotted this pretty blue green and I just couldn't stop looking at it! I'm not sure what collection it is from, but I had to have it:


So it turns out this colour is very sheer, and it took 3 coats to get the look below:


This colour reminds me of fairies for some reason. The kind of green you'd see in a sparkly magical garden. I don't know why I keep thinking that! Fairy wings perhaps? It's a very unique and quite frankly gorgeous colour, despite it's sheerness.


It got very washed out in the flash shot but it is more pigmented like the non flash shot earlier. Then before I could do a daylight shot, I stuffed up one of my nails - TWICE! Couldn't be bothered to fix it a second time :-P so you can see it all smudged below:


Love the first swatch. I keep moving my fingers and watching the green reflect. This one is a winner in my collection.

1 comment:

  1. Hey! I just bought this beauty for the same reason you did, but now I'm really disappointed. I took forever to dry, and after like 2 hours I went to bed.. just to wake up with all my nail polish smeared up. Did that happen with yours? I really wish I could return it :( Here in Argentina, it was like 15 dlls

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...