Saturday, September 25, 2010

New Benefit Launch at Myer Canberra! And cupcakes... as usual :-P

So I heard that Benefit was launching at Myer Canberra today but I had no idea the whole Beauty floor was being revamped! I was absolutely dumbfounded when I saw a brand spanking new MAC counter, Chanel, Dior, amongst other goodies. And tweezerman! Since when did we have Tweezerman in Canberra :-| But the Benefit launch was certainly the place to be, complete with bright pink hair and pink balloons:


Nice that we have a brow bar as well as a Benefit counter!



And since the whole floor was revamped, they were celebrating with free cupcakes and a free photobooth! The cupcakes were delicious by the way.


The best part about today was that if you spent $100 on benefit, you got a confessions of a concealaholic! Plus a goodie bag with any purchase that had 2 samples in it. Here's my stash:


I already have the Boi-ing concealer in the first shade, but this box is just too cute! I also got two creaseless cream liners in r.s.v.p. and birthday suit. And a stay don't stray eye shadow primer.


I'm a big fan of paint pots, cream bases so I decided to add to my collection :-D r.s.v.p has more pink/peach undertones and birthday suit was a slightly taupey brown.


So that was my mini haul. I'm also stoked the Canberra now has a MAC counter! Now I can swatch things :-D




1 comment:

  1. Hi Leanne, thanks for coming in and checking out our new Benefit Browbar in Myer Canberra. We are so pleased to be in the ACT. See you again soon. Justin and Benefit team x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...