Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Illamasqua Jo'Mina Nail Polish

I was watching the first episode of Modern Family lastnight so I figured I had time to paint my nails with this lovely Illamasqua nail polish, Jo'mina. Poke is next to it because I bought both at the same time :-)



It was a dream to apply, not streaky at all. Such a nice glossy finish that I was just ooh pretty nails. Then went and ruined it with a top coat :-P Oh well!



So my room doesn't get a lot of light in the morning and Canberra has been all doom and gloom lately. But you get the idea.



Gorgeous colour, lovely formula. I will definitely be picking up more when I'm on vacation next month! Although with the dollar crashing horribly maybe not as much as I initially thought :-|

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...